Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
You make sure that your colleagues can sleep well and that the operation of our managed cloud platform takes care of itself. You automate everything that comes away and make sure that everything is up-to-date and stable. That means you and your team run our Puppet infrastructure on over 2000 nodes. Your team has the bigger picture, determines the strategy, the prioritization and the organization of the tasks.
- Supervision of the entire configuration management of our Puppet infrastructure
- Patching, updates and lifecycle management of our servers and services
- General development of the Puppet modules and ensuring the functionalities for our managed cloud platform
- Point of contact for the operational teams in the company when it comes to merge requests or bugs
- Review of Puppet modules and contributions from other teams
- Planning and organizing tasks so that there is a balance between stability and development
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You already have some experience with the automation of server infrastructures, ideally with Puppet
- Linux, Linux and Linux again
- Versioning with Git and Continuous Integration with Gitlab are part of your repertoire, as well as scripting with Bash, Shell, Python or Ruby
- You always have the overview of pending tasks and are able to set priorities independently
What to expect at SysEleven...
You can expect a high level of personal responsibility in an extremely technical environment. For example, you will work with the latest Linux versions and a high-performance environment. Open source is our DNA, we are cloud native and want to become “bettergetter”. No matter where you are you are able to #WorkFromEU.