Linux System Engineer - Internal IT (m/w/x)
Only if the internal application landscape at SysEleven runs smoothly, all your colleagues can do their job. Together with your team you are the contact person for all colleagues regarding our (mainly open-source) applications, onboardings and office IT.
- Operational responsibility for internal assets (laptops/hardware and software services based on Openstack and K8s)
- Further development of existing internal assets and feature management
Automation and definition of processes and documentation
- Provide remote and onsite support for work resources, conference rooms and events in the office
- Administrative work for onboardings and offboardings and execution of onboarding events for new employees
- Procurement and management of work assets and claims
What you have to bring on board:
- You are fluent in the German language and have a strong command of the English language
- You have several years of professional experience with Linux/Unix systems, in a permanent position, self-employment, or through private involvement in projects
- You have some experience with DevOps technologies (Gitlab, Puppet | Ansible, K8s, Terraform)
- You can adapt well to different personalities and have ideally moderated video conferences with up to 5 people
- You see a high added value in documentation maintenance and like to prepare your knowledge for others
What to expect at SysEleven:
The internal IT is the chess-boxer of SysEleven, every floor tank in the office is personally known by the team, at the same time they dive into code and configs to move things forward. We are general doctors and helpful contact persons for all problems with the office IT and run (almost) all applications on the internal processes at SysEleven depend on and develop them.