PHP Developer (m/w/d)
As part of the software development team at SysEleven, you are the person who develops the tooling to support most business aspects of our company. Together with your team you develop a wide range of APIs and applications that help us to professionalize and integrate different systems into the business. Because we' re a full-service provider, you have access to extensive internal IT resources and quick access to achieve your goals.
Your ambition is to build and implement great services for a technologically demanding environment. In this context, you place special value on a robust and functional backend.
In concrete terms this means...
- Familiarization with our existing code
- Error analysis, bug fixing and refactoring
- Development of new tools and services
- Refactoring of our systems to a service-oriented architecture
- Code Reviews and other quality assurance measures
You bring that with you...
- You have a firm grasp on Backend development, mainly PHP + At least another programming language
- You also have experience on one web framework like Angular or Vue and know how to use famous Libraries like React
- You have experience in decomposing/evolving legacy systems and you know that there’s more architectural options than microservices and monolith
- You have Ability to make practical decisions and not afraid of dealing with frontend or other code when needed
Writing simple, stable and secure software – this mission unites us. Our colleagues count on us to provide them with the right tools for their daily work.
As an in-house development team we are also accountable for the integration of various systems and services. Our spectrum ranges from command line interfaces to the automation of virtual environments.
With a lot of flexibility, curiosity and passion for the job, each of us contributes to the balancing act between old and new developments and at the same time is one of the most amazing teams.