Presales Consultant Kubernetes (m/f/x)
For our customers you will take over the technical concept development including feasibility checks of individual Kubernetes solutions. You support our sales team in creating technically mature and comprehensible presentations. You are navigator:in for our technically sophisticated solutions and provide the customer with an adequate basis for decision-making, among others for our managed Kubernetes solution. As a speaker and panelist at tech events, trade shows or meet-ups, you advance the topic of K8s and us as a tech company.
- Together with your colleagues in Sales, you help our customers find the best way to implement Kubernetes and cloud setups
- You develop a customized sales and implementation strategy that your colleagues in Operations can easily implement
- You consult based on our component-based product portfolio and find the best technical solution for our customer
- You are a technical sparring partner during the entire acquisition phase
- You take over the initial analysis of the technical requirements taking into account the needs of our customers
That is what you have to bring on board...
- DevOps is a mindset for you and not a buzzword
- You have experience developing and operating performant and scalable server environments in cloud or hybrid environments, or operationally running Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying mission and performance critical systems will help you identify requirements and translate them into a technical agenda
- Ideally, you have already been successful in supporting sales units, e.g. in sales support or at a consulting agency
- A high willingness to travel within the DACH region is no problem for you
What to expect at SysEleven...
Become part of a team that constantly faces new tasks and challenges together, where appreciation is not just a buzzword and a work-life integration is promoted where you set the pace. With us, flexibility and creative freedom are not just empty phrases. New ideas and trust in our employees as well as an unconditional passion for technology are part of our recipe for success. If you are enthusiastic about accompanying your own ideas and concepts from the development phase to final implementation and improving the status quo, then you have come to the right place.
In the heart of Friedrichshain – close to Ostkreuz – you will work between restaurants, bars and small parks. Together with your colleagues,
*This position is available up to 100 percent remotely*.
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth