Site Reliability Engineer Kubernetes (m/w/x)
You will ensure a stable, automated operation and continuous development of our Kubernetes as a Service platform "MetaKube". As part of the international and agile MetaKube team, you will continue to evolve the tooling and architecture, add exciting new features to the functionality, and maintain stability. You'll master the challenge of taking Kubernetes Services to the next level. From level to level, to level!
- Operation of our Kubernetes SaaS platform and its core services.
- Continued automation of the services by using e.g. Ansible and Terraform
- Optimization and enhancement of monitoring, alerting and trending
- Design and implementation of new features
- Software development, as well as customization of new features
That is what you have to bring on board....
- You have experience in operating Kubernetes and Linux-based virtualization & container environments (e.g. Docker).
- Your knowledge of deployment patterns Gitlab CI or monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana offer you the possibility to ensure a secure and flexible operation
- Dealing with Helm Charts and/or programming with Python or Golang are part of your standard repertoire
- You are used to communicate in English with your colleagues about technical content
What you can expect from the team...
As a team at SysEleven we see us as developers as well as operators. At the same time, we are members of the OpenSource community and attach great importance to actively participating in projects upstream. With Kubernetes, we integrate a modern, powerful software for container orchestration into our portfolio and bring SysEleven’s to the next level.