Managed Kubernetes by SysEleven
MetaKube is the managed Kubernetes solution for your workloads and mission-critical container applications. Your Kubernetes clusters are hosted on ISO-27001 certified infrastructure – DSGVO compliant. The basis of your cloud-native applications are monitored around the clock by our experts.
Made in Germany & CNCF-certified
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) certified managed Kubernetes solution, MetaKube, is hosted on ISO27001 certified infrastructure – DSGVO compliant. In addition, we are a CNCF-certified Kubernetes service provider.
Always up to date with Managed Kubernetes
With MetaKube, you can concentrate on your core competencies. We take care of the management of the Kubernetes master components for you.
With the MetaKube dashboard, you can deploy your clusters on the Kubernetes version of your choice in no time.
Multi Cloud for your needs
You have the choice of which should deploy workloads on which infrastructure. With MetaKube, you have complete freedom of choice: whether it’s an on-premises solution, on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or on the SysEleven OpenStack Cloud, whose data centers are located exclusively in Germany and are therefore DSGVO-compliant.
Developer Tools like Terraform, GitLab & Container Registry
Our experts have provided additional developer and DevOps tools to ensure the high demands of company-wide and cross-departmental collaboration. With the SysEleven Terraform Provider, you can control your CLI workflows. With GitLab, you have an overview of your CI/CD pipelines, and with the Container Registry, your images have a central place.
This way, you can use other components of the Cloud Native universe without worrying about the management of the tools. You can use all tools via single sign-on with appropriate roles and rights distribution.
There are different maturity levels of organizations on the way to the cloud. Depending on your own organization’s maturity, you may need more or less support. In response, we have developed three MetaKube editions for you.
MetaKube CoreFull Flexibility
Managed Master Components
Dashboard for quick cluster creation
MetaKube AcceleratorQuickstart Application Katalog
Managed Master Components
Dashboard for quick cluster creation
Curated Building Blocks
MetaKube OperatorFull Service Package
Full Managed Operations Service
24/7 Support from Experts
Your benefits with MetaKube
With MetaKube, developer teams can fully integrate Kubernetes into their development, CI, and deployment environments and save a lot of manual steps because Kubernetes covers many of these tasks itself or the standardized Kubernetes APIs integrate very well with other tools.
OnBoarding, Trainings and Consulting
To give you a fast adoption path for the optimal use of cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes, we have designed a series of training and workshops, as well as Onboarding Success Packs for you.
These Companies Trust Us
Useful resources on Managed Kubernetes & MetaKube
Try our Managed Kubernetes solution for 30 days for free
Your services on our Kubernetes test account include:
- A voucher valued at €2,796. This includes 10 CPUs, 40 GB RAM, and 500 GB SSD storage in the first 30 days.
- All standard Kubernetes features, e.g. Monitoring, Backup, Load Balancing
- Exclusive MetaKube Add-Ons, e.g. CERT Manager, Velero backups or Ingress Controller
- Kubernetes tutorials and documentation with MetaKube
- Direct contact to the MetaKube engineering team
- Naturally with no required follow-up costs or lock-in
FAQs on Managed Kubernetes by SysEleven
- One size doesn’t fit all: SysEleven provides you with three different MetaKube editions to match the maturity level of your business.
- No Vendor Lock-in: You decide whether you deploy your workloads on premise on your own infrastructure, on the SysEleven OpenStack Cloud or on AWS or Azure.
- Lifecycle Management: SysEleven regularly provides you with new Kubernetes versions and operating systems for your worker nodes.
- Shared responsibility: With MetaKube, SysEleven takes over a large part of the operational issues of your setup based on Kubernetes. In our support policies you will learn exactly how we will work with you to ensure successful operation.
In the MetaKube web interface, you can deploy your clusters in no time at all. You don’t have to worry about setting up the clusters yourself or about the security and scalability of the master components – SysEleven takes care of that for you. Just spin up your Kubernetes clusters in the web interface and be ready to go! Each MetaKube cluster has a dashboard right in the MetaKube web interface that shows the current state of a Kubernetes cluster, such as how many pods are running or how the cluster is being used.
With MetaKube, you always get the latest versions of Kubernetes as soon as the SysEleven experts have tested the versions. You can update your clusters with a few clicks from the MetaKube dashboard.
To ensure you meet the high demands of enterprise-wide and cross-departmental collaboration, you can automate and control your CLI workflows with the SysEleven Terraform provider. Terraform then makes the changes you describe automatically for you via the MetaKube API.
For this purpose, let’s consider an example monthly bill for a MetaKube cluster with 3 worker nodes (2vCPU/8GB RAM flavor VMs), 1 distributed server with 100 GiB storage and 4 floating IPs:
- 0.1 € cluster management fee per hour
- 0.0124 € per GiB per hour General Purpose Flavor Block Storage
- 0,15 € per GiB per month Block Storage
- Floating IP: 2.92 € per FlP per month
In our example, the MetaKube cluster would cost €317.72 per month. We will be happy to send you a current price list with all available services on request.
At SysEleven you get personal support and direct contact with our engineers and developers. Our Kubernetes solution is certified by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and is therefore also “supported” and continuously developed by a strong community. Managed Kubernetes by SysEleven is 100% GDPR compliant as the clusters run in German ISO-27001 certified data centers. With SysEleven, you also retain full control and absolute transparency of all costs incurred.