Senior Information Security Architect (m/f/x)
As a Senior Information Security Architect, you will accompany, advise and support a new organizational unit in planning and building Germany's most secure cloud infrastructure based on secunet's hardened SecuStack components. You are the primary contact person from the security area for design questions regarding technical and organizational measures. In doing so, you always keep an eye on the targeted certifications and help the team to know and implement the associated requirements.
- Assist in planning and building a new highly secure cloud infrastructure to achieve the targeted security certifications.
- Provide advice and support to the CTO and the new organizational unit on information security issues.
- Anchor the new organizational unit in the existing security, risk, and compliance management system
- Management of penetration tests and quality audits
- Development of work instructions and technical standards
That is what you have to bring on board...
- Several years of practical experience in the application of the BSI IT-Grundschutz standards (BSI 200-*) and ISO 27001
- Ideally, you have already had initial contact with the requirements of confidentiality in the business world
- Several years of practical experience in operating IaaS cloud infrastructures and supporting complex IT projects
- Routine in dealing with Gitlab-based CI/CD pipelines and Linux server environments
- You are enthusiastic about fine details and work independently and goal oriented
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
What to expect at SysEleven...
As a team, we stand by the core values of “Building Trust and Being Trusted” and “Security meets Usability”. Employees in the company rely on the technical and organizational expertise of the Security division. At the same time, we always try to keep requirements simple and practicable so that they can actually be applied in everyday life. We are a colorful mix of technical and organizational talents and are happy to be enriched by other like-minded people.
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth