Account Manager Cloud Services (m/f/x)
The Cloud Journey of our customers and partners starts with you! Your heart beats for cloud technologies like Kubernetes? Then our team is the right place for you. We are one of the Cloud Native and Kubernetes pioneers in Germany and support companies on their transformation with our cloud platforms, management and consulting services. Together with our marketing team, you will attract the attention of potential new customers and partners, qualify the demand and demonstrate solution possibilities of our portfolio. Through teamwork in the sales team and your skills we will win exciting new customers and partners for SysEleven! With you, we turn potential customers and partners into Kubernetes experts of tomorrow!
- Proactive search and research of meaningful potentials for the company
- Establishing and maintaining networks with customers and multipliers
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as marketing, portfolio management and product owners
- Development and improvement of sales strategies and processes in sales and interfaces
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You have already completed several successful sales projects in areas requiring explanation and ideally also know the business from the perspective of a project manager or account manager
- At best, you have experience in the cloud environment and an affinity for cloud native technologies like Kubernetes
- You want to do a deep dive into the product to understand it and not just give empty sales “blah blah” from you.
What to expect at SysEleven...
We all want to work strategically and long-term with partners to find efficient and scalable solutions together with our customers. We support each other and see diversity as the best chance for success. We offer freedom and sparring partners at all hierarchical levels and professional backgrounds. There are no gatekeepers or enviers with us.
Interested? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
*This position is available up to 100 percent remotely*
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth