Cloud Security Engineer (m/f/x)
As a Cloud Security Engineer, it is your responsibility to ensure the security and reliability of our OpenStack and Kubernetes-based customer solutions. You will work closely with our customers and internal teams to meet their requirements while ensuring the integrity of our platform. Your main goal is to help our customers adopt, implement, and optimize their cloud infrastructures while always ensuring compliance with security regulations and standards.
- Implementation of high availability and secure systems across different platforms
- On-site planning, execution, and troubleshooting of customer projects
- Bug fixing, patching, and network operations on distributed systems
- Knowledge transfer to customers and our parent company, secunet
- Development of best practices and processes for scaling and improving system quality
- Documentation and dissemination of knowledge on technology, methods, and processes to stakeholders
What you have to bring on board:
- Ability to identify and solve complex technical problems, especially related to relevant cloud-native applications such as monitoring and databases
- Effective communication of technical information and solutions to customers and end-users, ensuring that instructions and recommendations are correctly implemented
- Strong attention to security requirements and meticulous execution of security measures
- Excellent German language skills and good English language skills
- Willingness to travel extensively (40%)
What to expect at SysEleven:
You have the opportunity to help build a brand new team and actively participate in the further development of our company. Our self-image as techies results from our passion for open source and cloud technologies. This, coupled with a DevOps mindset makes us people who like nothing more than to literally make systems work and sometimes fly. We work in a collaborative, responsible and progressive manner. To advance ourselves and the company, we embrace diversity and other perspectives.