CTO Project Assistant (m/f/d)
Your mission is to support the Chief Technology Officer in the successful implementation of their technical projects. This includes effectively planning and coordinating project activities, ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets, as well as collaborating with other departments and teams to ensure smooth operations and achievement of project goals.
- Support the CTO in operational business, project organization, and administrative tasks with direct reporting
- Assist with operational processes such as defining OKRs in product development and throughout the product life cycle
- Coordinate cross-functional issues with adjacent areas/teams such as HR, project management, controlling and auditing, and provide support in coordinating and documenting contributions to scientific funding projects such as CampusOS, IPCEI, and GAIA-X
- Create KPI reports, concepts, analyses, statistics, and presentations, as well as prepare and potentially moderate C-level decision-making meetings and ensure results are secured
- Undertake special tasks as directed by the C-levels
That is what you have to bring on board...
- Degree in (Business) Informatics, Business Administration or a comparable education
- Initial, minor experiences in the IT environment or a strong personal interest in IT processes and workflows
- Interest in an agile product environment with a strong project component
- Willingness to work hard, high degree of independence and personal responsibility
What to expect at SysEleven...
As SysEleven crew, we are united by our fascination for technology, our aspiration to become better and better, and our commitment to progress. We think in partnership, work with each other as equals and help each other. We approach our challenges with determination, thinking in terms of solutions and not problems. In doing so, we take responsibility for ourselves, for what we do and also for others.
We are happy to hear from you:
Then contact me by e-mail or phone.
You can apply easily via our short application form. Just click on the green button!