System Engineer Infrastructure Operations (m/f/x)
We work together to provide our customers with the most secure and reliable infrastructure in our data centers. In doing so, we work to the highest security and quality standards. Together with your team, you create an efficient and scalable IT infrastructure that enables the smooth operation of the systems and ensures high performance and availability.
- Design and implementation of data center infrastructures, including network, servers, storage systems, and security measures
- Monitoring data center availability, performance and security
- Performing maintenance and repairs, including hardware upgrades and on-site replacement of defective components
- Optimizing the data center environment to increase efficiency and energy savings
- Collaborate with external service providers and vendors on hardware procurement and technical projects
What you have to bring on board:
- In-depth knowledge of data center technologies, including servers, networking, and storage systems
- Experience with data center operations and management, including air conditioning, power, and security measures
- Familiarity with relevant data center standards and best practices (e.g., ISO 27001, TIA-942, BICSI)
- Ideally, experience with at least 3 of the above tools (Puppet, Ansible, Icinga, Prometheus, OpenStack, OpenVZ and Netbox)
- Due to documentation and customer structure, we require a very good knowledge of German (B2+) and English (A2-B1)
What to expect at SysEleven:
We are not couch potatoes, we always seek the opportunity to travel to the data center whenever possible. With many years of cooperation, we are united by a well-rehearsed unit, even if parts of our team are located outside of Germany. A high demand for quality unites us, and we do everything we can to meet this challenge.