Golang Developer (m/f/x)
Our customers can concentrate on their core business and do not have to worry about operating their IT infrastructure. We support them with our Kubernetest based PaaS solutions. To make our infrastructure the best service provider solution on the market, you are deeply involved in the development of our products and make relevant design decisions.
- Development of our supporting services and platforms, IAM, DBaaS, SIEM and LCM
- Working with processes of the effective development lifecycle, e.g. GitOps, Peer Reviews, CI/CD
- Integration of internal tooling and other platforms
- Creation of APIs and controllers as well as design and implementation of new services
What you have to bring on board:
- Experience in professional software development with Go/Golang
- Advanced knowledge in working with Kubernetes, distributed systems, and general container technologies
- An engineering mindset, foresight, and a high commitment to quality, reflected in your emphasis on readable and testable code
- You work independently, collaboratively, and pragmatically, aiming for continuous improvement and learning in what you do
- Your English proficiency is such that you can easily engage in technical discussions with your colleagues.
What to expect at SysEleven:
As part of the team, you work on the heart of our product – your developments directly impact the company’s and our customers’ growth! Through this hands-on experience with our Infrastructure platforms OpenStack and Kubernetes, you gain an in-depth understanding of the internals like few others. You have ample freedom to contribute your knowledge to tackle the daily challenges. We foster active collaboration within and with other teams, support each other, and share ideas.