Golang / Kubernetes Developer (m/f/x)
With you, our product MetaKube Accelerator will become the best GitOps solution on the market. You will increase the maturity of the product and the product acceptance by all our existing and future customers through efficient and effective implementation of product requirements.
- Develop, test, and document new operational automation features.
- Create and/or further develop a release/deployment toolset
- Create and/or further develop test automation for functional and integration tests and perform E2E tests
- Design, implement, customize & improve architecture
- You work with OpenSource Software
That is what you have to bring on board…
- You have experience in professional software development with Go
- You have experience with operational automation with CI/CD
- You experience with tools like Docker, GitLab (or equivalents) and with testing frameworks like Terratest etc.
- You work independently, collaboratively and pragmatically and want to continuously improve and learn in what you do
- You are able to communicate in English with your colleagues about technical topics
What you can expect in the Team...
Get paid to engage with cutting edge technologies – in a direct work context or every month at Research Day – to set brand new standards for digitization in the German-speaking e-commerce space!
We pride ourselves on building our clients a quality product that we constantly improve by learning from mistakes and applying those learnings not only to our product, but also to our roadmap and way of working. We are an international team and all have different technical backgrounds. We complement each other with our different perspectives and are always critical and open to discussion in our search for the optimal solution that makes the difference for our customers.
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Working Student Recruiting