Golang Kubernetes Developer (m/f/d)
Our clients can focus on their core business and don’t need to worry about their IT infrastructure operations. We support them with our expertise and with MetaKube, an SaaS solution for simple and flexible creation of Kubernetes clusters. In order to continually develop MetaKube and to make it the best possible SaaS solution, we are looking for a Developer who can think cloud-natively, who joins in steering the development and design decisions, and who fulfills our stakeholders’ and clients’ needs as efficiently as possible.
This means in particular...
- Design, development, and operation of our and our clients’ IT infrastructure, including monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Enabling our clients and partners to integrate their software stacks into Kubernetes
- Individual feature development in exchange with our DevOps team as well as bug fixing
- Design of clusters and development of new best practices, as well as integration of internal tooling and other platforms
- Performing E2E tests and automation of workflows with CI/CD
This is what you bring to the table...
- Hacks for experienced users in development with Go/Golang
- Confidence in working with Kubernetes, end-to-end testing, and automation with CI/CD
- Experience with distributed systems, container technologies, and the Cloud Native Stack
- Fluent English
This is what makes you special...
- Your heart is in software development and it’s in your blood to generate high quality code melded with a healthy dose of pragmatism.
- Because you see the big picture, it’s easy for you to make the right design decisions and to make your mark on our product MetaKube and therefore in the entire Kubernetes ecosystem.
- You question, you always seek to improve, and you take along colleagues who may be less experienced by sharing your know-how with them.
What you’ll find with us...
We work on our new product MetaKube using SCRUM in a completely modern work environment. It is based on Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, and our own OpenStack Cloud. We bring our over 12 years of experience to bear on business-critical IT infrastructure. Thus we have been able to build up a lot of expertise in various technologies and to meet the challenges of our demanding clients.
Thanks to continuous integration and delivery of open source technologies, we give back to the community and meet up with community members regularly — such as at events like KubeCon or DockerCon, where we also soak up ideas and trends and take them back to our office to share with colleagues. Technology has always had a high value for us and is more than just a means to an end. The joy of self-improvement is the glue that binds our entire company together. That also means that constructive criticism across all levels of hierarchy is clearly expected. We follow the maxim, we communicate at eye level and the better argument wins!