Kubernetes Support Engineer (m/f/x)
Automate your own job. Every day new experiences in a fascinating technology area – as a 2nd level Support Engineer you will get to know our excellent K8s product from all sides and understand the customer challenges as your chance to learn something new every day. Together with the development team you will support our customers in using our Kubernetes SaaS solution.
Your mission is a high level of automation as well as efficient structures and documentation at the end satisfied customers who feel understood and well advised!
- Classification, allocation and, if necessary, forwarding of customer issues relating to our MetaKube product
- Implementation of automation of repetitive general or change requests (Terraform and Ansible)
Follow up on open tickets and provide information to our customers
Further development and maintenance of documentation (FAQ, company wiki, etc.)
- Coordination between team, product management and our 1st level support
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You can identify and solve technical problems and are able to present solutions
- Extended knowledge with a configuration management system, in the best case Ansible and Terraform
- You are service-oriented and have high quality standards, especially in documentation
- Experience with network technologies, web applications and monitoring tools is an advantage
- You can speak and read German (B2 or better) and English to communicate with all stakeholders
What you can expect in the Team...
In the team, we all have different technical backgrounds. What unites us is our curiosity about all facets of Kubernetes and the motivation to improve something for our customers every day. We maintain a lively exchange within and with other teams, help each other and share ideas, be it in our daily work, at the company’s internal “Show & Tell” or at external conferences such as KubeCon or Container Days.
We are happy to hear from you:
Then contact me by e-mail or phone.
You can apply easily via our short application form. Just click on the green button