Linux Administrator OpenStack (m/f/x)
As a managed service provider, we offer a broad range of technologies on a distributed platform in our own data centers based in Germany. Among other features, we provide managed Kubernetes services to maximize security and flexibility for our customers. You will ensure stable, automated operations and the continuous development of our public cloud and its core functions (compute, storage and network). As part of the international and agile cloud team, you will continue to expand the cloud architecture with primarily open source tooling and add new features to the functional scope. Together you will build the best, most performant and stable cloud SysEleven has ever seen and master the challenge of taking our cloud to the next level. From level to level, to level!
- Operation and deployment of our own public cloud and its core services in our own IaaS ecosystem.
- Further automation of functions using e.g. Ansible and Terraform
- Optimization and enhancement of monitoring, alerting and trending
- Design and implementation of new features and tools
- Code building (Python, Golang etc.) and open source contribution
That is what you have to bring on board...
- Most things can be fixed with very good Linux knowledge and networkskills
- Experience in running and administering public cloud based systems (e.g. OpenStack AWS or Azure).
- You think in cloudnative paradigms and the CNCF Landscape is your favorite playground
- Familiarity with deployment patterns in distributed storage systems (e.g., Ceph, Object Storage, S3)
- Experienced with databases and/or message brokers (e.g. MySQL / Galera, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper)
- You are used to communicating in English with your colleagues about all technical topics
What you can expect from the Team…
Your team the CloudStackers develop their stack agilely, i.e. they pay attention to develop the greatest value for us and our numerous customers with the least possible effort. To do this, they encourage a lively exchange of knowledge and opinions, even across team boundaries. No opinion remains unheard and no possibility unnoticed. We agree on the best solution and confidently share responsibility for the quality of our stack. Each team member not only develops our product, but also receives full support for personal development. The whole company lives technology and provide opportunities for mutual learning, sharing and specialization across all teams.
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth