Linux System Engineer - Internal IT (m/f/x)
Only if the internal application landscape at SysEleven runs smoothly, all your colleagues can do their job. Together with your team you are the contact person for all colleagues regarding our (mainly open source) applications, onboardings and office IT, whether remotely or in the Berlin office.
- Operational responsibility for internal assets (laptops/hardware and software services).
- Development of existing internal assets and feature management
- Automation and definition of processes and documentation
- Remote and onsite support for work resources, conference rooms, and events in the office
- Administrative work for onboardings and offboardings and execute onboarding events for new employees
- Procurement and management of work assets and claims
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You have a strong affinity for Linux/Unix systems and have some experience in this field in a professional context
- You can adapt easily to different personalities and know how to set priorities
- Ideally, you have had some experience in IT support or company IT in a company.
- You are interested in (enduser) applications and you are not afraid to get in touch with a variety of (new) technologies
What to expect at SysEleven...
The internal IT is the chess-boxer of SysEleven, every floor tank in the office is personally known by the team, at the same time they dive into code and configs to move things forward. We are general doctors and helpful contact persons for all problems with the office IT and run (almost) all applications on the internal processes at SysEleven depend and develop them.