Partner Manager (m/f/x)
You get SysEleven and our partners (customers, agencies and third party vendors if applicable) to resonate on the same wavelength. Thus, you are the central interface for our service around our Managed Kubernetes Service, MetaKube.
With your commitment you help us to become better and to understand our partners even better. You build relationships and use them to drive mutual development. You are our ear to our partners and the person who makes them happy through excellent relationship management and our NEO approach (navigate, educate & operate).
- Establishment and sustainable maintenance of a partner network
- Collecting and processing feedback, e.g. through visits, project reviews or surveys
- Identifying project potentials and promoting our products and services accordingly
- Representing the interests of our partners in our company and ensuring the success of projects
- Conception of offers and strategy roadmaps
- Development of benchmarks, competition and market analyses
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You can strategically plan and structure partnerships
- You find a solution for all parties involved that exceeds the requirements of all parties involved in the best case scenario
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills to present complex technical issues in a simplified way
- You have a strong technical understanding and interest in cutting edge technologies (e.g. Kubernetes or cloud native technologies)
- Ideally, you have access to a relevant network
- Willingness to travel (40%)
What to expect at SysEleven...
Become part of a team that constantly faces new tasks and challenges together, where appreciation is not just a buzzword and a work-life integration is promoted where you set the pace. With us, flexibility and creative freedom are not just empty phrases. New ideas and trust in our employees as well as an unconditional passion for technology are part of our recipe for success. If you are enthusiastic about accompanying your own ideas and concepts from the development phase to final implementation and improving the status quo, then you have come to the right place.
In the heart of Friedrichshain – close to Ostkreuz – you will work between restaurants, bars and small parks. Together with your colleagues, you will always come up with new ideas. If you find yourself in it, get in touch with us!
*This position is available up to 100 percent remotely*
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth