Product Owner Kubernetes Platform & Applications (m/w/d)
As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the holistic success of your product to be developed, regardless of whether it is a software platform or an application. You feel obliged to develop the maximum customer value with the resources made available to you. In order to meet the product requirements, you see close cooperation with the development team and the Scrum Master as absolutely necessary.
- Iterative implementation of product vision “Managed Kubernetes von SysEleven mit kuratierten Building Blocks” and new product ideas into smart services for our clients
- Close collaboration with clients, sales, marketing and operational departments
- Aggregation of user- and stakeholder needs and by processing in the form of story maps, epics and user stories
- Prioritization and maintening the product backlog
- Observation of business trends as well as technical developments/innovations
What you bring along...
- A true problem solver mentality with interest in technical environments
- Strong ability to make compromises
- Being empathetic to the needs of different stakeholders while pushing things to get done
- Experience in agile product development, ideally with touchpoints in product and technology management
What you can expect at SysEleven...
…a dynamic environment with technically high skilled colleagues who enjoy IT and live a lively culture of discussion. We love what we do and we love to talk about it. Our colleagues are actively helping to make technology safer and better through blog posts, open source projects, speaker engagements and volunteer work.
With self-determined working hours, job security and no investor pressure in a real culture of mistakes as well as attending international conferences and sharing knowledge internally, we offer the framework to become “Besserwerder” and maybe “Besserwerderverbesserer”. To find out what this terms mean, simple contact me.