Scrum Master (m/f/*)
You act as a "servant leader" for our Scrum team, helping everyone understand which interactions with the team are helpful and which are not. You will help optimize collaboration to maximize the team generated value. In doing so, you optimally align the team with the upcoming challenges and goals for our Kubernetes platform and MetaKube accelerator product. You further drive agility in the company and can rely on the SysEleven mantra "we want to become better" alongside the product owners and other scrummasters.
- Triggering positive changes and creating ” Ah-ha ” moments
- Driving self-organization and taking product responsibility in the team
- Providing knowledge and techniques for effective and goal-oriented collaboration
- Coaching the engineering team to the point of complete autonomy
- Driving agility in the organization and coaching with other Scrum masters in other parts of the organization
What you bring to the table...
- Being a Scrum Master is a passion of yours, that’s why you are fully committed to it
- Consistent action and empathy are not opposites for you, therefore you combine self-confidence and diplomatic skills with each other
- The ambition to become better drives you to learn more and more and help others to grow
- You have methodological skills in moderation, coaching ideally in an IT environment
- You are able to communicate clearly, adequately and unambiguously
What you can expect at SysEleven...
You can expect a diverse company in all terms, which has made it its goal to become better and better. We are experts in what we do and have consolidated knowledge about everything that has to do with Kubernetes and cloud computing. We are happy to share knowledge and discuss different points of view without trying to missionize or to silence others. Enthusiasm for technology is the glue that keeps us all together and at the same time always brings us back to a common point. Even if it hurts sometimes, we always see change as an opportunity as well.