Site Reliability Engineer Kubernetes (m/f/x)
We offer managed Kubernetes with an API-first and self-service approach, up-to-date feature set, best-in-class support, competitive pricing, transparent communication and proven reliability, scalability, security and performance. We’ve helped hundreds of customers move to cloud native, and you’ll help us scale our product even further!
- Running our Kubernetes SaaS platform with hundreds of clusters.
- Automation using in particular Go, Terraform, Ansible and Bash.
- Optimization and extension of the Observability Platform (Prometheus stack)
- Release management, optimization of CI/CD, test automation
- Troubleshooting of clients setups in 3rd level support
- Taking part in a 24-7 on call emergency rotation and incident management e.g. post mortems
That is what you have to bring on board...
You have experience in running and administering Kubernetes clusters
You have experience with Linux and feel at home in the terminal
You come from a team that actively practices effective development lifecycle processes, e.g. GitOps, peer reviews, CI/CD
You learn new technologies on the fly and bring the knowledge well documented to the team and the company
You work independently, cooperatively and pragmatically and want to continuously improve and learn in what you do.
You are able to communicate in English with your colleagues about technical issues.
What to expect at SysEleven...
As part of the MetaKube Core team, you will gain hands-on experience with Kubernetes on a daily basis and get to know the internals like no other. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your knowledge to master the daily new challenges.
We maintain a lively exchange in and with other teams, help each other and share ideas, be it in our daily work, at the in-house “Show & Tell” or at external conferences like KubeCon or Container Days.
We are happy to hear from you:
Then contact me by e-mail or phone.
You can apply easily via our short application form. Just click on the green button! ⬇