Site Reliability Engineer - Observability (m/f/x)
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the design, operation and further development of an existing company-wide, highly available observability platform for employees and customers.
- Design, integration and extension of solutions into the Observability Platform (e.g. monitoring/metrics, logging, tracing, alerting)
- Maintenance and optimization of the Observability Platform
- Training of employees in the use and self-service of the integrated solutions
- Creation and maintenance of (public) documentation
- Derive technical requirement based on (user) request and (user) feedback
That is what you have to bring on board:
- Concept knowledge: distributed systems, observability (monitoring, trending, distributed tracing, alerting, notification), caching, load balancing, (micro-)SOA, SingleSignOn, ObjectStorage, Kubernetes application deployments.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash and C, C++, Go, Rust)
- German, English speaking at an advanced level
- Experienced handling of Git and at least one editor/IDE
What you can expect in the Team:
As a team at SysEleven we see ourselves as developers as well as operators. At the same time, we are active members of the OpenSource community and put a lot of emphasis on active participation in upstream projects. With kubernetes we integrate a modern, influential and strong software for container orchestration into our portfolio, which now needs an equally strong observability provided by us.
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Jan Daniel Werth
Klingt interessant? Dann freue ich mich von Dir zu hören:
Jan Daniel Werth