Working Student Platform (f/m/*)
Together with your team, you will provide a highly available virtual platform for the operation of customer setups in our operations area. The continuous improvement and development of our automation is a crucial point here.
- Support for the complete lifecycle of our virtualisation platforms
- Administration, error analysis and documentation of the hardware servers
- Evaluation and realisation of possible solutions with the help of Shell/Bash, Python and Perl
- Occasional visits to the data centre to replace hardware and install new servers possible
That is what you have to bring on board:
- You are passionate about studying (technical) computer science, business informatics or similar.
- You enjoy automating even the simplest processes and thus making them more efficient.
- You already have some experience with Linux and shell scripting.
- First contact with Icinga, Gitlab and Puppet or similar tools is desirable.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic IT landscape and are keen to develop personally and in a multi-faceted team.
What you can expect from SysEleven…
First and foremost, the greatest possible flexibility in organising your work in line with your studies. This not only applies to the time frame (16-20 hours/week), but we also give you the opportunity to work from home up to 100% according to your needs. You can cooperatively agree in the team on which areas you will actively work on during the day.
In order to ensure the development and optimisation of our platforms, you will always receive new impulses and time to learn. We will support you with workshops, co-working, participation in conferences, etc. In addition to your core activities, we offer you the opportunity to work on your own open source projects. You can benefit from the collective know-how of our various IT departments and their employees.
Your development is the prerequisite for our joint success!