Werkstudent:in Recruiting (m/w/d)
Your mission is to get contact and stay in touch with people who can help us grow as a company and who want to work with us to grow. This is not just about our tech positions, but also about open positions in all departments including working students. You practice an open and transparent style in dealing with candidates and applicants, and help our candidates and our teams to find each other. Through a structured and efficient process, you contribute significantly to the hiring decisions.
This means in concrete terms...
- Communication with candidates and hiring managers, e.g. in arranging and coordinating interview appointments and meetings
- Maintenance of job postings e.g. on LinkedIn, Xing and other job boards as well as content generation on Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Direct search of potential candidates
- Prospectively, the implementation of the complete recruiting process for working students
What you bring on board..
- Strong social media skills
- You have fun in an IT environment
- You enjoy working with people, especially from the IT milieu
- You are matriculated and have your residence in Germany
- Good German skills
What you can expect from us...
First, the highest possible flexibility in the organization of your work in unity with your studies. This not only concerns the time frame (16-20 hours/week), but we also give you the opportunity to work from home according to your needs. With us you will find a sustainable, environmentally conscious environment with social commitment and a great sense of team spirit. There are no gatekeepers or elbow mentality here.
With us, you’ll be part of a great People & Culture team with experienced colleagues from which you can learn a lot, not just about recruiting. We offer an open culture, room for diversity, open communication and the opportunity to implement your own ideas.