Team Lead Information Security Management (m/f/x)
Your mission is to ensure that we at SysEleven can respond to security incidents at any time or that they don’t happen in the first place. You raise awareness of information security throughout the organization through your initiatives. The development, communication, and prioritisation of measures that contribute to our corporate strategy and information security are the main points of your work. You have a special focus on supporting team members in their development and creating a positive working environment.
- Carrying out the data protection and certification audits BSI IT-Grundschutz and ISO 27001 as well as implementation and control of security guidelines
- Definition and updating of standard documents and analysis and follow-up of occurring security incidents
- Advising and training staff on security-relevant tasks (e.g. in the area of software and IT architecture, infrastructure security)
- Conducting feedback meetings and deriving measures to promote individual development
- Definition, implementation, and further development of core processes, e.g. incident, problem, and change management
- Coordination of data protection topics as an interface to the external data protection officer
That is what you have to bring on board…
- Several years of professional experience in the field of information security management, ideally in a leading position.
- Knowledge of current standards and best practices in the field of information security (ISO 27001 is a must, BSI IT-Grundschutz is a plus, Geheimschutz is a plus)
- Experience in leading audits and dealing with auditors as well as in coordinating data protection topics
- Strong project management and team leadership skills
- High sense of responsibility, strong analytical skills, and good communication and presentation skills
- Ideally completed studies in the field of computer science, IT security, or equivalent
What you can expect in the Team…
As a team, we stand by the core values of “Building Trust and Being Trusted” and “Security meets Usability”. Employees in the company trust the technical and organisational expertise of the Security & Compliance department. We always try to keep requirements simple and practicable so that they can actually be applied in everyday life. We are a colourful mix of technical and organisational talents and are happy to be enriched by other like-minded people.
We are happy to hear from you:
Then contact me by e-mail or phone.
You can apply easily via our short application form. Just click on the green button! ⬇