Golang / Kubernetes Developer (m/f/x)
Our customers can focus on their core business and don't have to worry about running their IT infrastructure. We support them with MetaKube, our SaaS solution for easy and flexible creation and management of hundreds of Kubernetes clusters. To make MetaKube the best K8s SaaS solution on the market, you will steer the developments of our product and make relevant design decisions.
This means in particular...
- Developing our automation platform consisting of a variety of Kubernetes controllers in a highly distributed architecture
- Working with processes of the effective development lifecycle, e.g. GitOps, peer reviews, CI/CD
- Integration of internal tooling and other platforms
- Creation of APIs and controllers as well as design and implementation of new services
- Release management, optimization of CI/CD, test automation
This is what you bring to the table…
- You have experience in professional software development with Go
- You have experience working with Kubernetes, distributed systems, and general container technologies
- You have an engineering mindset, foresight, and a high demand for quality, as evidenced by your emphasis on readable and testable code
- You work independently, cooperatively and pragmatically and want to continuously improve and learn in what you do
- You are able to communicate in English with your colleagues about technical issues
What you can expect from the team...
As part of the MetaKube Core team, you’ll be working at the heart of our product – your developments will directly impact hundreds of customer systems! Through this hands-on experience with Kubernetes, you’ll get to know internals like no other. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your knowledge to master the daily new challenges. We maintain lively exchange in and with other teams, help each other and share ideas. SysEleven has already helped hundreds of customers to go cloud native with MetaKube Core and you will help to scale our product further!
Sounds interesting? We are happy to hear from you:
Working Student Recruiting