On an equal footing with customers and engineers
Holding the strings between customers, product management and admins together
We are the first contact persons for our customers, to whom they communicate their needs and expectations. As the interface between them and our technicians, we translate the requirements of both sides and are therefore more than just service providers: We are partners on an equal footing. This task requires a great deal of communication skills and a keen sense of the challenges at the technical level. It’s a good thing that we all used to be admins or have a technical background in another area.
Within our team we constantly learn from each other, because we support each other in everyday business. If you take on a project on your own responsibility, you are not alone with us – after all, we are a team, make decisions together and thus assume joint responsibility for successful projects.
- Direct communication
- Analog project wall
- and more
- Kick-off with our customers and engineers to design the right setup together
- Project setup and supervision, including documentation
- Interface for translation between customers and thoroughbred admins
- Proactive consulting as well as preparation of service reports and execution of customer workshops
- Customer communication for more transparency, e.g. also in the case of incidents
how to take on demanding projects on your own responsibility.
how you hold the strings between customers, product management and admins together.
how new technologies support you in your work.