Network Engineer (m/f/x)
We operate a complex, automated cloud environment distributed across several data centers throughout Germany. Together with your colleagues, you ensure the availability and performance of our network infrastructure around the clock. You will support your colleagues across the team with technical and conceptual questions – because only together can added value be generated.
- You ensure the planning, construction, operation and further development of the network infrastructure
- As an expert and driver, you actively influence the implementation of the cloud and network stack (architecture/design, network hardware/software)
- For the availability of the network infrastructure, both the creation and maintenance of documentation, administration and troubleshooting, as well as participation in an on-call duty after the end of the probationary period is a requirement
That is what you have to bring on board...
- You have professional experience (5+ years) in evaluation, design planning, implementation and operation of network infrastructures
- You are confident in the CLI as well as in the Linux environment
- You are familiar with Internet Routing Protocols, Firewall Appliance, Site to Site VPNs, Load Balancers, TCP/IP Basics and Switching Basics
- Ideally, you have already had contact points in the area of SDN/ OVN
- If applicable, you have experience with Netbox, Ansible, Puppet, Docker / Kubernetes, etc., or are willing to learn them
- You can communicate understandably in both German and English and address your topics as needed
- If necessary, you are willing to support the colleagues on site in the Berlin data centers with your network know-how
What to expect at SysEleven...
Working independently and responsibly as part of a team is just as natural as respectful cooperation. Flat hierarchies are not just empty phrases with us, but fact and also the slogan is program “Leads means not only to lead, but also to coach” – you as employee:in & team member are one of the most important investments for us (80% Admins. 100% Development). A constant exchange & training are desired and a component of our recipe for success.