Mission: (Im-)possible - 99.9% uptime. 24/7 customer support
We have your back
Effective and efficient Incident Management is the foundation for the protection and maintenance
of business-critical infrastructure. Each and everyone of our customers relies on us having a 24/7
observability of our entire fleet of servers. As Incident Management team we proactively rectify
problems in our customers setups and clear other teams backs in order for the entire company to
develop. What sounds simple is the mastery in the context of cooperation and technical know-
Our infrastructure consists of more than 40 different services. Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch, Logstash, F5 BigIP, RabbitMQ and Varnish are just some of them.
To keep the amount of services running, we use a software stack that is almost as large.
These are, for example, Icinga2, Grafana and Prometheus, to name just a few of the systems used.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Lifecycle management for incidents.
- Identify, analyze, andsustainably resolve incidents.
- Structured and targeted remedy of unplanned loss of control.
- Minimize the impact of incidents on business critical processes.
- that caching is not the solution to all problems, but often enough the reason.
- how to keep calm and keep track in every situation.
- how to do troubleshooting in every layer of the TCP/IP stack.