Building Trust and being Trusted
Security meets Usability
We provide the basis for the services and quality our customers expect from a responsible provider. With a view to technical aspects, we pursue a holistic approach to security with prevention, detection and remediation measures – and find the right measure with regard to processes and certifications instead of dealing with process monsters.
Together with the teams at SysEleven we build solutions so that everyone can stay productive and doesn’t have to feel killed by the security club. “Security meets usability” applies to us and this requires a great deal of technical expertise, but also the ability to communicate correctly: Since we discuss reasonable solutions openly that the teams like to approach us.
- Intranet as a source of information and for document management
- Verinice (ISMS tool)
- Virtualized platforms for test environments
- Different tools, because we are dynamic and like to try out new things
- Review of corporate policies, application manuals and processes to ensure that they are up-to-date and reasonable
- Documentation of measures for the preservation of the baseline protection of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Development of test environments for tools and testing
… how you can combine security and pragmatism.
… how to communicate with different management levels and colleagues with different technical backgrounds in order to work out the right solution together.