Software Engineer (m/w/d)
You enable our teams to move complex, cross-platform maintenance processes into microservices, providing user-friendly interfaces and paving the way for them to operate within our Bulletproof Operations mantra. Your expertise helps us provide out-of-the-box, aggressively tested, robust and easily adaptable software with low dependencies for our day-to-day business. As part of our agile team, you will be able to react quickly to new requirements, prioritize them with our stakeholders and implement them across services.
In concrete terms...
- Design and implementation of business logic based on microservices
- Design and implementation of command line tools
- Operation in Kubernetes
- Orchestration of VMs/containers on bare-metal hardware with configuration management tools
- Extensive and aggressive testing of services and tools, as well as mutual reviews
- Optional responsibility and mentoring of contributors to our team internal projects
- Quality assurance measurement
What you bring on board...
- Solid knowledge of Python and Golang programming languages in client and server applications
- Elementary knowledge in dealing with containers especially on Kubernetes
- Practical knowledge in the technical domain of system administration of virtual environments
- Practice in using configuration management tools such as Puppet and Salt
- Knowledge of CI/CD, persistence with PostgreSQL
- Strong skills in documentation of design strategies, REST APIs, CLIs from developer and operator perspectives
Thats what you can expect...
In regular Scrummeetings, we discuss our strategies. About how our architecture and infrastructure can become even more elegant and maintainable with minimal dependencies, and how support for our system operators can become more extensive without compromising stability and performance. Mutual innovation and inspiration to try out new techniques and make them production-ready in the long term are the order of the day for us. Passion in implementation and responsibility of our projects go hand in hand. If your nerd heart beats just as fast under the collective euphoria of building beautiful things, then you’ve come to the right place.